Baseball Week - April Off the Board Challenge - Scrapbook Process 323

Today I'm tackling a two-page layout for Off the Board with Pineapple Papers! This is a monthly hop where a group of scrapbookers take inspiration from our Pinterest boards. I was inspired by a digital single-page layout. I took the design and created it with paper and embellishments - and then I flipped it to create a second page for this series of baseball photos. Watch how it came together in my process video.


This is a grid design layout with some circular elements. On both sides, there's a circular piece. I've got a circular photo on the first side and an embellishment on the second. Both are popped up on foam tape.



Not gonna lie - it was really hard to get the sizing right. The original layout didn't have measurements, so I had to eyeball it and break out my ruler. This was a labor-intensive layout, which I don't normally do, but it was also a nice challenge.
Thank you so much for looking and don't forget to come back on Friday for yet another baseball layout!

Comments