Scrapbook & Cards Today 2-Page Scraplift with 7 Photos - Process 310

Ready for some two-page scrapbook inspiration? Today I'm sharing a layout that I created based on one done by Victoria Calvin in the summer 2022 issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine. While I didn't keep the same layout of the photos, I did still use seven photos just like Victoria, and I tried her paper rolling technique! Check it out in today's scrapbook process video.


 
I used some leftover pieces from the Simple Stories Into the Wild collection. I've gotten so many zoo layouts scrapped using this collection kit that I picked up at Scrapbook.com. And I still have items left! 


These are seven photos from the St. Louis Zoo that we visited over the summer. All of these photos were 4x6 originally, but I cut them down to smaller sizes to make all of them fit on the layout. The background papers are from Keep it Simple.


While the paper rolling was kind of tricky - there were no instructions on how to do it in the magazine - it was definitely a new thing to try, and I'm glad I gave it a go. Have you ever rolled paper on your scrapbook layouts or cards? 

Thanks for looking!

Comments