March Stick It Down Two-Page Sketch Challenge - Process 312

When I saw the March two-page sketch challenge over at Stick It Down, I just knew I had to participate. It's got tons of photos across the spread, and I've had this set of multiple photos to scrapbook for a while now. 

It was time.

And it's time for you to check out this process video to learn more about the challenge and how I put this layout together.


There are four photos on page 1. This is the title page. I used one of the February Valentine's Day-themed kits from The ScrapRoom, but I tried to find these and patterns that were fairly generic, like flowers and polka dots. I also added in other pieces from my March scrapbook haul, such as Pinkfresh Studio and Simple Stories stickers.

I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut one of the photos into a circle. Then I added patterned paper circles from my "already been punched" stash.

To tie in the second page with the first page, I used the same polka dot patterned paper and added a few more circles. 

My apologies for the not-great photos. You can see my shadow on the left-hand side of these. I like white cardstock as a background, but it's really hard to make look right in a photo.


I go into more detail about what's happening in these photos - a trip to the Magic House - in my process video, so be sure to give it a watch (or at least a listen)! And be sure to tell me the best kid-friendly places to visit near you! We love to travel!


Here it is all together! Thanks so much for looking!

Comments

  1. The Valentines kit papers you used are perfect for your wonderful photos! I love your title words, and your circles scattered about. What a lovely take on the sketch, thank you for joining Stick It Down--Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love that little sweetheart in the skid loader! Thanks for playing with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! What a bright and happy layout! Thanks for scrapping along with us at Stick It Down!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment