Fussy Cutting a Heart Background - Scrapbook Process 311

For today's scrapbook layout, I was inspired by a Shimelle design using a heart cut file as the background. I don't own a cutting machine, so I just drew hearts by hand and cut them out. Yes, it took a little bit of time and effort, but sometimes you just gotta do what's worth it! Check out how it came together in my process video.  


If you saw my March scrapbook haul, you'll know that I have a lot of Valentine's Day scrapbook paper and embellishments. So I decided to use it all on non-Valentine's Day layouts! This is a photo of shaved ice that I ate last summer.


I added some non-Valentine's Day things, too. I really enjoy Pinkfresh embellishments because so often they are very general and can be used in so many different ways! Do you have a scrapbook manufacturer that you feel this way about?


And that's the finished layout for today. Thanks so much for looking!

Comments

  1. I really love this layout!! I have a LOT of Heart Eyes from Simple Stories and paper issues scrapbook and friends.
    Cassie had that 50% off on Super Bowl Sunday and I loaded up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment