Paper Issues Scraplift - Process 304

In an attempt to play along with more scrapbook challenges, I completed some of the January challenges in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group! This was a scraplift of a really cool circular layout, and when I saw this circle-patterned Vicki Boutin paper, I was like, "Oh yeah. I'm using this."

Watch how it all came together in this process video


I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut out some of the circles from the patterned paper. Then I popped up those circles on foam dots to add dimension to the page.


I also cut my 4x6 photos into circles that were just a tad smaller than the paper circles. These are photos of my daughter's first time coming into the office with me. She got to play with all the toys!


Then I created embellishment clusters around some of the circles using items from my stash. I love the way this turned out! Thanks for looking!

Comments