Iron Crafter Challenge - Enamel Dots/Dimensional Drops - Process 307

Today I am participating in the Iron Crafter challenge hosted by Piece Craft Love. This month's special tool that we need to use is enamel dots or dimensional dots. I broke out my Nuvo Drops for this 12x12 scrapbook layout. I also did some mixed media with Tim Holtz Distress Oxide sprays and a Vicki Boutin stencil, and you can see how it came together in today's process video.




I did a lot of mixed media behind my photo and layered patterned papers. As always, for me, the Nuvo Drops come last so as not to smudge them. I used three different colors and plopped them down in lines of three. I like keeping things in threes!



This was a very random layout, using old items from my stash. This is a photo of a Little Free Library at the beach, and at first, I wasn't going to scrapbook it, but then I realized that I still had quite a few book-themed items in my stash. So this photo ended up being the perfect way to use them!




I'm pleased with how this turned out, and I hope you get inspired to break out your enamel dots or dimensional drops (whichever you prefer) and use them in some way on your next scrapbook layout!

Thanks for looking!

Comments