Using Leftover Simple Stories Good Stuff - Scrapbook Process 293

Happy new year! I hope you all found time to scrapbook during the holidays. Here's a quick page that I actually made before the holidays, but I'm sharing it with you today. I hope it brings back warm memories of summertime, even if you're in the middle of freezing cold temperatures! Be sure to watch the process video to see it all come together.

Last year, I purchased the Simple Stories Good Stuff collection for use with my monthly pocket pages. You've seen some of my process videos for those. What you might not realize is that I don't always use the whole 12x12 sheet of patterned paper. So for today's layout, I grabbed some of the leftovers, added a Doodlebug Designs patterned paper for the background, and created a regular 12x12 scrapbook layout.


It was very easy to layer things up behind my two photos, which I cut down to 3.5x5 before matting onto 4x6 cut-aparts. The majority of the embellishments are also from the Simple Stories Good Stuff collection, and I didn't mind using some of them for this layout because I have so much that I know I won't run out before finishing up the rest of my 2022 monthly pocket pages.


And that's it for today! Thanks so much for looking, and I hope you're doing well!

Comments