Scraplifting Alexandra Ali Skifton - Process 299

Today's scrapbook process video is a scraplift of a layout by the very talented Alexandra Ali Skifton. You can find her on Facebook, as well as in Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine! 

And you can find the inspiration and how I put my own version of it together in this process video.



I really liked how Alexandra used 3x4 cut-aparts to design the page, and I just happened to have a sheet of Vicki Boutin 3x4 cut-aparts that I wanted to use. So I cut them all apart, grabbed a 12x12 sheet of brown cardstock, and got to work!


I used three photos of my daughter's day out in NYC over the summer. The pictures were originally 4x6, but I cut them down to 3x4 to match the size of the cut-aparts.

Because the cut-aparts have a lot of text and imagery on them, I kept the embellishments rather sparse. I did add a few clusters here and there, popping some of them up on foam tape for more dimension.


I absolutely love how this turned out and definitely want to do this design again! Thanks for looking!

Comments