Jones Soda Turkey & Gravy is Back

You can't have Thanksgiving without turkey and gravy...in soda form! The cult classic Turkey & Gravy soda flavor from Jones Soda Co. is BACK for a limited time this holiday season. You can find it in U.S. grocery stores NOW.


The company has been around since 1995 bottling traditional flavors alongside unique concoctions. The Turkey & Gravy flavor was first introduced in November 2003.

I remember when the flavor first came out (my college roommate was a fan), but I did not sample it then. So with its re-release this year, I had to take the opportunity to acquire free samples from the Jones Soda Co. PR team. 

Have you ever tasted this flavor before? Tell me in the comments what you thought of it!


So what did I think? 

Well, it doesn't exactly taste like turkey and gravy, and that's a good thing. There's something about it that reminds me of a cream soda, and at the same time, there's something that tastes oddly like turkey and gravy. 

How do they do it? I don't know!

I wouldn't drink this all the time, but it's a fun seasonal experience, and if you take the #turkeygravychugchallenge, you can win a Jones Soda T-shirt! Good luck!

Comments