Harry Potter Scrapbook Page - Scrapbook Process 276

In the spirit of shopping my scrapbook stash this month, I've got another scrapbook process video for you using up some very old Harry Potter-themed patterned papers and embellishments from PhotoPlay (plus some other random manufacturers, names unknown). This is my take on one of the Shimelle YouTube Lives for this month. 


This will be a page for my 2022 vacation album. As you can see, there is no picture, and that's how I'm doing my vacation album. I KNOW the pictures I'll need and I know what size the pictures need to be before I print them out. Once I print them out, I'll have all the layouts done, and I'll just need to adhere the photos.

This is not how I always do vacation albums, but it's how I'm doing this one, so we'll see how it goes. It could be my new go-to vacation technique, at least for bigger vacations.



So, anyway, these are old papers. They are PhotoPlay ColorPlay and are very glossy and shiny. Not great for trying to take pictures. Most of the embellishments are from this ColorPlay collection, too, but my mom had purchased a few extra embellishments at a scrapbook fair many years ago, and so I added in a few of those. I actually inherited quite a few Harry Potter scrapbook items from my mom when she passed away, and I got the ColorPlay collection for Christmas that year so that I could scrapbook a photo of my mom standing in front of Hogwarts. The rest of the collection has been sitting in my scrap room just waiting for my family to return to Hogwarts. And this past summer, we finally did.


Unfortunately, I only have one photo at Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and that's the photo that's going on this layout. So I still have a lot of this collection left over. Guess we'll have to go back and stay longer, right?

Thanks for looking!

Comments