Best of 30 Days of Sketches - Day 4 - Process 239

I'm so happy to be participating in the Best of 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life! Christy chose some of the most popular sketches from the past 30 Days of Sketches series, and each day this month, a few scrapbookers are showing their takes! I'm up for today with the day 4 sketch, which was created by Susan Stringfellow for Sketches Savvy and was originally used in 30 Days of Sketches Series 2. You can see how this layout came together in my process video.

 

I'm sharing this day with Jenessa Franco, Kristen Foster, and Debra Harless, so be sure to check out their Instagrams!

And here's the original sketch just for reference. You can see that I turned the layout on its side and used two photos instead of one. 


The background paper was already done for me by Pinkfresh Studio! When I saw it in my May Best of Both Worlds Kit, I was like, "This is perfect!" All I did to fancy it up was add matching colors of enamel dots and misting spray splatters.

I matted my photos on two patterned paper blocks, cut out circles from another Pinkfresh Studio paper to use as embellishments, and added two banners underneath the photo matting. This was a hard one to find embellishments for, but I think I managed to figure it out. I broke out some Simple Stories stickers from the April Best of Both Worlds Kit.


And that's all for today! Be sure to check out the other scrapbookers playing along today and all month long!

Comments