30 Days of Sketches Day 17 - Scrapbook Process 234

Good morning! Today I'm using Day 17 of 30 Days of Sketches with Christy's Beautiful Life to create this two-page layout of a day out at the farm. I purchased a Doodlebug Designs farm-themed scrapbook kit from Scrapbook.com to get this page completed. You can see how it all comes together in my process video.

 
I loved the circular elements in the original sketch, but I didn't use them in the exact same way. Instead, I used my Creative Memories circle cutting system to cut patterned paper into different sized circles, and then just layered them around as I saw fit. I definitely wanted there to be circular patterned paper because there were circular photos on the right-hand page.


I just loved the embellishments that came in this kit! It was a really nice selection of 3-D stickers, flat stickers, enamel dots, and ribbon. I used it all!


This was such an easy way to get multiple photos scrapped at once. I'd highly recommend scraplifting this design for yourself! Thanks for looking!

Comments