2022 Spring Online Nourished Festival Recap

This year's spring Online Nourished Festival was so great! If you attended virtually, then you know what I'm talking about. If you missed out on the event, don't worry! It's coming back in the fall

I took advantage of some of the show discounts to order myself (and my family - I shared!) some yummy gluten-free and/or dairy-free goodies. And I wanted to share them with you here!


Lopaus Point Waffles

Lopaus Point uses whole organic fruit to sweeten its batters - no sugar! The company also uses organic quinoa, almond flour, organic golden flax, and brown rice flour to make waffles that are satisfying and nutritious. These waffles are pre-made and easily stored in your freezer until you're ready to toast and enjoy. Plus, they're gluten-free and dairy-free. I purchased chocolate chip, and wild blueberry flavors using the show's buy 3, get 2 discount. Yum!

Element Snacks

I am so happy with my Element Snacks purchase because my picky 6-year-old actually likes these! These are better-for-you snacks that are gluten-free, non-GMO, and/or organic, all-natural, and kosher. They have multiple flavors of chocolate-topped rice cakes, but the only one that was also dairy-free was the Dark Chocolate Topped flavor. I'm not complaining! These are so good and addictive!


Trail to Health

On the Saturday of the show, I attended Erica Schlick's virtual presentation "Sensitive to Gluten or Celiac? Make Sure to Rule Out These Underlying Conditions". Schlick is a nationally recognized cookbook author and IIN Certified Health Coach. Share shares her journey and tips for healthy living on her blog, Trail to Health. And she offered a discount on her new cookbook to her presentation viewers. I'm excited to make my way through Wandering Palate, which features 28 days of paleo meals (and some beautiful food photography).

Eban's Bakehouse

One of the cool things about the Online Nourished Festival (aside from the free registration) is that attendees can score freebies! Eban's Bakehouse was offering a free sample pack of gluten-free cookies (a $22.95 value) if you paid the $7.95 shipping fee. That sounded like a good deal to me, so I signed up for it and after the show, I received an email to redeem my sample box. It came with chocolate chip, cranberry walnut coconut oatmeal, peanut butter, white chocolate cherry, and crispy pecan shortbread. Plus, I now have a coupon for a free loaf of bread the next time I place an order on their site. I do wish that the cookies were dairy-free, too, but it seems like most of their breads are gluten-free and dairy-free.


I also took advantage of some pre-show discounts that were made available to the official bloggers. I purchased wraps, hamburger buns, and pita pockets from BFree Foods. I think the BFree wraps are some of my favorite gluten-free wraps! We used ours to make crispy burritos.

And I ordered myself some face cream and mascara from Epilynx, a gluten-free and clean beauty brand. Dr. Liia's mission is to provide skincare and cosmetics to customers with the most common allergies to common ingredients and skin conditions. I haven't worn mascara since last year when I had not one but TWO chalazions in my eyelids! So far, I've been very pleased with the gluten-free, vegan, and hypoallergenic mascara that I purchased from Epilynx

Some of the exhibitors offered discounts that extended past the show's weekend, so I've got a list of other companies to order from throughout the rest of this month and into June. Stay tuned to my social media channels as I share more about what I'm ordering and eating!

Comments