Scrapbook Inspiration from Kids' Arts & Crafts: Paper Strips

Continuing my scrapbook inspiration series this week with a technique my daughter and I used to make Valentine's Day heart cards and Christmas tree cards: paper strips!

You can see how I made this in my process video.


You may have seen something similar on other scrapbook layouts, but it's a technique that I had never done before. Such a great way to use up scraps, as I did with my Christmas stash, and you can use the paper strips to make shapes or objects.


It would also be fun to just layer up a bunch of strips against a solid color cardstock to create a cool striped background. Have you ever used paper strips on a layout?


This was a pretty easy layout to put together once I cut all the paper strips and got them to be the right size and in the right order. It was also a great way to use up some of my Christmas stash. I still have some to add to next year's scrapbook pages or December Daily, but until then...

Thanks for looking!

Comments