May Challenge YOUrself Scrapbook Challenge: Put Your Best Face Forward

This month's Challenge YOurself theme is Put Your Best Face Forward. It was actually a prompt that I suggested! We want to see a picture of you in your favorite face mask or maybe you document your face mask collection or maybe you interpret this challenge however you want! Just make sure there is a photo of YOU somewhere on the page.

Here's my take, and make sure to hop over to my YouTube channel for the full process video.


This is a photo of me taken during my second virtual 5K of 2020. It was a local Turkey Trot, and I'd always wanted to do it, so I decided 2020 was as good a time as any to participate! 

All the paper and embellishments on this layout were randomly pulled from my stash. So I have a nice mix of Vicki Boutin, American Crafts, Cocoa Vanilla Studio, Pinkfresh, Shimelle, and more!


I did a long title on this one, which I don't normally do because I never have enough letters. Well, I made it work! I've had the song "Rock You Like a Hurricane" stuck in my head thanks to my daughter and Trolls: World Tour, so I decided to take that song and change it up just a bit to be "Walk You Like a Hurricane". Get it? Because I walked a 5K?


So that's my take! Don't forget to head to the Challenge YOUrself blog to see what the rest of the design team created and share your own scrapbook page with us!

Comments