International Scrapbook Day Scrapbook Generation Sketch Challenge

Happy Monday! Were you participating in International Scrapbook Day this weekend? If so, you probably saw loads of challenges from all of your favorite scrapbook stores, Facebook groups, kit clubs, and manufacturers. I played along with a lot of the challenges from Scrapbook Generation. If you don't know, it's a brick-and-mortar and online scrapbook store, and they frequently host virtual crops and challenges in their Facebook group.

This is just one of the challenges I completed over the weekend, a sketch challenge by founder Debbie Sanders. Here's the original sketch:


And here is my take on it using Doodlebug Designs Winter Wonderland products, American Crafts Thickers, Doodlebug Designs alpha stickers, Pretty Little Studio alpha stickers, Paige Evans 3-D embellishments, and more.


This sketch was just perfect for these three photos of my daughter attempting to play in the 23 inches of snow we got back in February. I turned her quote from that day into the page's title.

I hope to share more layouts with you here on the blog. But make sure you're following me on Instagram for sneak peeks at layouts and layout shares without a blog post.

Comments