Scraplift Myself: 2-Page Christmas Scrapbook Layout

I did something I haven't done in awhile - scraplift myself! I went back through a scrapbook from 2006 and chose a pretty simple two-page layout to lift, giving it my scrapbook style spin of today. Check out what the original double-page scrapbook layout looked like in my process video.


 
To complete this Christmas spread, I purchased some green Bazzill cardstock and patterned paper from the Bella Blvd Fa La La line. I already had so many embellishments left over from the Christmas scrapbook supplies I purchased in December, so I just needed enough paper to put it all together.


When I looked at my original layout, I knew I wanted to keep a similar design, but what really helped me figure it all out was drawing out a sketch. That way I could think about the embellishments I had, where they should go, and how I could update the original page to reflect my style today.


I love that I got six photos on this two-page spread. I will definitely use this design again!

Thanks for looking!

Comments