Scrapbooking with Circles: Punched-Out Background

Ready for the last in my Circles on Scrapbook Pages series? Today I'm doing something that relates to the circle punch page I created a few weeks ago. If you've got a large piece of paper, punch circles into it to create your own punched-out background!


You can see how it all came together in my process video. But here are a few close-ups. Once I punched out the circles, I backed the circles with a floral-patterned paper. It was almost like I created my own cut file.


I also added a few other circular elements around the circle punches, such as enamel dots and an Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon diecut that I popped up on foam dots.


 Add a few Nuvo Mica Mist splatters and call the layout complete! Thanks so much for looking! Be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel so you don't miss out on my next scrapbooking series!

Comments