Rock the Locks Review

If you want it to be easy to care for your kid's hair and you want no harsh chemicals, then check out Rock the Locks, a natural hair care collection for kids. I was sent free samples of the Shake & Shimmer Glitter Hairspray, Curls Wanna Have Fun Curl Boost, Coconut Oil Leave-in Conditioner, and Green Apple Not So Knotty Conditioning Detangler.


All of these products are infused with essential oils and fruit extracts, and they do not contain sulfates, parabens, or phthalates. They are also made in the USA and cruelty-free.

We used the Green Apple Not So Knotty Conditioning Detangler the most because I often have trouble combing out my daughter's wet hair after bathtime. It smells so good, first off, and it did make it easier to comb out her hair with our Wet Brush. You can also get the detangler in Funky Fruit or Pineapple Banana scents.


My daughter was also really excited about the Shake & Shimmer Glitter Hairspray, mainly because it leaves a fun shimmery mist in her hair. (And all over our bathroom counter, but that's fine.) We've used this to help keep our Love, Diana pigtails in place.

The Curl Boost product is designed to enhance curls and natural waves, neither of which my daughter really has. (Though I wonder how well it would work on my wavy hair...) We'll probably try the Leave-In Conditioner soon as a detangler.

Rock the Locks also makes a Texture Paste, Shampoo + Conditioner, and regular Hairspray. 

My daughter loves the scents of these products, and I love that they are made with natural ingredients. So I'd say that's a mom win!

Comments