Challenge YOUrself April Scrapbook Challenge: Alphabet Soup

This month's Challenge YOUrself challenge is a fun one: alphabet soup! Pick one letter of the alphabet and use items that start with that letter on your scrapbook page. I chose the letter "T". Can you find all the "T" things that I used?


Get the full list when you watch my process video. I used a lot of random things from my stash, including stuff I had pulled for my March Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit. So this was a great stashbuster.


Don't forget that if you want to participate, you need to include a photo of YOU on the layout. And let us know what letter you used and where we can find that letter on your scrapbook layout.


This was a silly photo of me getting ready to present toys on TV last holiday season. I loved finding the game chipboard stickers from Carta Bella's Family Game Night collection. They were perfect for this!

Thank you for looking!


Comments