Scrapbooking with Circles: Large Circle

In today's Scrapbooking with Circles series, I'm sharing a layout made using a giant circle! You can see the full process video for it here.

 

Now, yes, I did take a giant circle and cut it in half. (Kind of like what I did on my off-set circle layout.) However, that was actually not the original intent. I was going to keep the circle intact and pop the whole thing up on foam dots. But when I went to put this page together, I just liked the difference between the two patterned papers and wanted my circle to also play with that.


The top half of the circle is popped up on foam dots, while the bottom half remains flat. I like the way that creates different layers on the page and marks the top half as distinct from the bottom half.


I used a bunch of Shimelle papers on this layout, as well as extra bits from my stash. This is a photo of the near-empty parking lot where I catch the train for work. If there is any positive from COVID-19, it's the lack of traffic for commuters.

Thanks for looking!

Comments