Scrapbooking with Circles: Circular Photos #122

I have another idea for you for using circles on your scrapbook layouts! And if you want the full process behind how I made this 12x12 scrapbook page, then click here to watch my process video.


As you can see, it's all about using circular photos today. I absolutely love this four-circle design. It's one I've used before, and I keep coming back to it because there are so many ways you can do it. Four photos, three photos and one patterned circle, two photos and two patterned circles. 


I used my Spellbinders Grand Calibur to cut my photos and papers into circles, and then I layered them into a cluster and added a few smaller circles and circular embellishments to expand it even more.


And then I added on some trim and sequins and other embellishments to finish it up. How often do you use circular photos on your scrapbook layouts? Thanks for looking!

Comments