Let's Get Sketchy March 2021 Sketch Challenge

Happy Let's Get Sketchy reveal day! I loved this month's sketch. It's a great way to get three photos on the page - or in my case, two photos and a decorative spot in the middle. But you could also do one larger photo or two horizontal photos. It's all up to you! 



Check out how I made my layout in this process video. I kept it pretty similar but changed up some of the patterned paper placement. And instead of using three photos, I did two.




This was Doodlebug's Halloween 2020 collection, and I just love the colors and patterns. The bat patterned paper and sticker were just perfect for these photos of my daughter and Jack Skellington.


It took me a few tries to figure out where I wanted everything to go. I had to cut down my photos over and over because they started out as 4x6 but that was just too big. I didn't want anything to cover up the bat patterned paper.


We would love to see what you guys create for this challenge, so head over to the Let's Get Sketchy blog and show us what you got!

Comments

Post a Comment