Challenge YOUrself March Scrapbook Challenge: Tell Us About Yourself

I'm excited to share with you the March scrapbook challenge theme over at Challenge YOUrself. This month we want you to tell us about yourself! I just loved the graphic that Sharon made for this challenge with the traditional "Hello, My Name Is" sticker tag. That helped inform how I put together my own layout, which you can see in greater detail in my process video.  


To introduce you to me, in case you don't already know, I chose a selfie that I took after my daughter got me dressed up in some of her roleplay toys. 

I had some Hello, My Name Is stickers from an Elle's Studio Christmas collection, and on the green one I used puffy alphas to spell "Mommy" and I journaled about all the playtime I get to have with my daughter on the red one.

Two of the papers are from my February Not Just for Boys Kit Club kit, while the gold paper is something I had purchased from Paper Issues a few months ago to use with my Christmas photos. I'm not actually sure I've used it for Christmas! It works so well with so many other things I've scrapbooked.


A few sequins, a few extra embellishments from my stash, and I'm done with this layout! Can't wait to see what you guys create for the challenge. 

Comments