PageMaps Scraplift + Process Video #116

Today's scrapbook page took me 15 minutes to put together! If you're looking to save time on your scrapbooking, then might I recommend using a PageMaps sketch to help you out? That's what I did! Check out the sketch and get more details on this page in my process video on YouTube.


I used elements from the February Not Just for Boys Kit. It was the perfect kit for these hiking photos I took last fall.

I cut down my photos to the recommended size of 3.75 x 5.75 (and maybe even a tad bit smaller so that the Bo Bunny patterned paper behind them didn't get too covered up). Then I created embellishment clusters using Vicki Boutin stickers, Scrap Accent cut-aparts, and Amy Tangerine Late Afternoon foam stickers.


I loved the "Fall Leaves" foam sticker and decided to use it as my title. The original sketch had the title as part of the upper left-hand cluster, but it just didn't fit there very well on my layout, so I moved it to the lower right-hand cluster.

And then to add just a little bit of something extra to the top of the page, I added in some Vicki Boutin stickers so I could do my journaling.


And that was it! Super easy and quick! Plus, I can use this sketch again but rotate it to fit horizontal photos. 

How often do you use sketches to help jumpstart your scrapbooking?

Comments