Let's Get Sketchy February Scrapbook Challenge

I'm so excited to share with you the second sketch of the year from Let's Get Sketchy! I loved the vertical approach of this month's sketch, but, of course, I still played with the diagonal. (And maybe went a little overboard with my stamping - but hey! I used a stamp!) You'll see what I mean when you watch my process video.

Here's the sketch:


And here's my take on it:

It's a photo of my daughter eating ice cream, so I used a Bon Appetit stamp from Kaisercraft, and then tried to keep things pretty summery with the colors of the patterned papers and embellishments. The sequins are actually from a planner insert that I wasn't going to use in my planner. So let's scrapbook with them!


I've also got Elle's Studio, Pebbles, Cocoa Vanilla Studio, Bella Blvd, and Simple Stories on this layout. I tried to do similar layering behind my photo using the paper scraps and embellishments from my stash. I think it turned out well!


Thanks so much for looking! Come play along and show us your take on the sketch for your chance at winning a prize! 

Comments