InfinitiPro by Conair Frizz-Free Hairdryer Review - BzzAgent

I recently got the chance to test out the InfinitiPro by Conair Frizz-Free hairdryer for free through BzzAgent. This was the perfect Bzz campaign for me because I have thick hair that always looks a little too poofy in all the wrong places after a blow dry. So I was really excited to test out this hairdryer to see if it could make my hair sleeker.

Check out my unboxing video to see what it comes with. I just love the rose gold finish!


What makes this hairdryer special? Advanced ionic technology. Its high voltage generator produces up to 50% more ions for enhanced manageability and frizz-free shine. And its titanium ceramic technology protects hair from heat damage.

It also boasts: 

  • a faster dry  
  • three times longer life 
  • 1875 watts
  • 2 concentrators (though the instructions were not super clear on what specifically each one did) 
  • 1 diffuser
  • 3 heat settings
  • 2 speed settings
  • cold shot button
Those are the specs. So how did it perform?

Well, first I used it with the gray concentrator. That one looked more like the type of concentrator I'm used to. I thought it worked well, although I did still have fly-aways and felt like a hit with a straightener was still needed. 



But using the hairdryer overall was very easy. It's lightweight and has great power. (Maybe a little too much power on the lowest speed setting.)

So then I tried out the translucent pink concentrator. This one was definitely my favorite. I don't know what makes it different, but I did feel like my hair was smoother. 



I didn't use the diffuser because it's not something that I normally use, and I don't think it's right for my hair type. But if diffusers are something that you use, you'll like that this hairdryer does come with one.

I don't think this hairdryer will make my need for a straightener obsolete, but it certainly does help. And Lord knows my hair needs all the help it can get, especially during COVID. I haven't had a professional haircut since March 2019!

What features do you look for in a hairdryer? What attachments do you prefer to use? 

Comments