Challenge YOUrself February Scrapbook Challenge - Love

Today is reveal day for the February Challenge YOUrself challenge! The theme is "Love". I chose to do a layout about me and my daughter doing something that she LOVES: mommy-daughter sleepovers. We started them over the summer, and, much to my daughter's delight, have been doing them once a month since. (I really need to invest in some sort of mattress because her bedroom floor is uncomfortable!)


You can see more of how I put this one together in my process video on the YouTube channel. Make sure you subscribe so that you don't miss out on when I post videos!


I specifically saved this PhotoPlay paper for this photo. It was just so perfect! I also added some Vicki Boutin washi tape to help adhere my two patterned papers together, as well as Elle's Studio puffy rainbows, and other stuff from my stash. I loved putting this mini page kit together before I actually started laying out the page.


It took awhile for me to figure out the right placement for everything, but I'm happy with the way it turned out. I think I got everything on here that I wanted. 

Thanks for looking, and don't forget to share your own take on this challenge! You might win a prize!

Comments

Post a Comment