The Good Crisp Company Gluten-Free Chips AND Hummus Review

During the Online Nourished Festival, The Good Crisp Company sent me a giant box of their Pringles-esque chips. They were DELICIOUS! I couldn't get enough of them. And then what happened?

The Good Crisp Company sent me ANOTHER box of their chips with their new HummusPack. I'm excited to break it all down for you and tell you why this will be your new favorite snack.

Let's start with the chips. These gluten-free chips come in five different flavors. I got to sample the Classic Original. Not only are they a gluten-free version of the popular "canister chip", but they are also made with no artificial colors and flavors. You'll read the ingredients list and know exactly what each item is: dried potatoes, RSPO sustainable palm oil, tapioca starch, salt, sugar, and white pepper.

Despite many of my chips breaking during transit, I still really enjoyed them. They have the same flavor I remember but with less grease.

And now I can enjoy these chips with hummus in the brand new Hummus Pack. You get four canisters of the classic chips, four containers of Lilly's gluten-free/non-GMO Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, a drawstring backpack, and a Frisbee!

Supplies of this are limited, so if you're interested, you can purchase it from The Good Crisp Company website. It's just a fun thing they're trying right now to bring consumers like you the ultimate healthy snacking experience!

Also, you can use this exclusive code Influencer50 to save 50% off your order!

Comments