Scraplift Myself Dream Big Scrapbook Page

I'm back today with another scrapbook layout for my Scraplift Myself series on YouTube. Check out the process video for this - it's my 100th! 


For this one, I scraplifted a layout that I made back in 2006. It originally had 3 photos, all vertical. But I only had two photos for this particular "story", so I added in a matching sized piece of patterned paper and created an embellished journaling spot.


I love how this one came together because it really is a mish-mash of items from my stash. I enjoyed going through everything from Carta Bella, Simple Stories, Pinkfresh, Pretty Little Studio, Pink Paislee, and Studio Tekturek to find just the right pieces to help me document these photos. 

My daughter received new pajamas for Easter, and when I asked her to pose for me wearing them, this is what I got.

So that's it from me today! I'll be back with more scrapbook layouts soon! Thanks for looking!

Comments