Paper Issues Ties That Bind Scrapbook Challenge

I've got another Paper Issues challenge layout to share for this month. This is for the Ties That Bind challenge. To satisfy the challenge, I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio ribbons and a photo of my husband and his college friends at a wedding last year.


Does anyone else feel like they are losing their minds sometimes when it comes to printing photos? This picture had been emailed to me, and I swear I thought I had saved it to an online album and printed it out along with the other wedding photos, but when I was organizing my scrapbook layouts, I realized that this picture was missing!

So I went ahead and printed it out on my home computer just to get it printed and scrapped. I left a spot for it in my page protectors.


The whole layout uses Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream, which really is a dream. I love all the elements that come in the collection. As you can see, I used the die-cut words for my title, the ribbons, the flowers, the stickers, and the sequins.


The soft colors and nice sentiments worked so well for this wedding photo layout. If this collection had been around when I got married 11 years ago, I totally would have used it for my wedding album.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to buy your own Cocoa Vanilla in the Paper Issues store. Use my code Lars to save 20% off!

Comments