Paper Issues Nov. 1 Scraplift Sunday Scrapbook Page

I played along with one of the Scraplift Sundays over at Paper Issues. This is my take on the November 1 Scraplift Sunday, but they have another one for the 8th, and there will be a new one up this Sunday! It's so much fun to use what some of the other design team members have created as scraplifts.


I used Carta Bella Magical Forest, Bella Blvd Mom Life and Squeeze the Day, Heidi Swapp stickers, and Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream. I just love how all of this came together! The paper-tearing technique is definitely something I should do more often because it always looks so cool.

I made this layout while playing along during another design team member's LIVE scrap, and guess what? You'll get the chance TOMORROW at 9 pm EST to play along with me while I host a LIVE scrap in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group. I hope to see you there!

And don't forget to use my code Lars to save 20% off your entire order in the Paper Issues store.

Comments