Paper Issues LIVE Scrap TONIGHT

If you missed my previous November LIVE scrap in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group, make sure you don't miss out on my next one: tonight! Here are the details:

You might see me make something like this layout. It was my take on the This or That challenge.

To satisfy the challenge, I used apples, the color red, Thickers for my title, leaves, a 3D bow, small hearts, and faux stitching.


I primarily used new fall stuff from Elle's Studio, Pretty Little Studio, Amy Tangerine, Vicki Boutin, and Jen Hadfield. Then I added in stuff from my stash from PhotoPlay and Creative Embellishments.


I traced and cut out the large apple pieces using an apple outline that I printed off the internet awhile ago. I was using the apple outline for school-themed layouts, but I also decided to use it for this photo of my daughter at the farm right before we started apple picking.

Thanks for looking! I hope I see you tonight! And don't forget to use code Lars at check-out to save 20%!

Comments