I Like Big Buns Scrapbook Page

Today's scrapbook layout is a two-for. This layout is for the Put a Feather in Your Cap Paper Issues challenge and the sketch challenge at Scrap the Girls. The picture is of my daughter with a messy bun. She looked so cute, I just had to take a picture!


As you can see, my background paper has a feather pattern. That's old Bella Blvd. I also used some Pink Paislee 5th & Monaco bird stickers because, well, birds have feathers!


I layered some Carta Bella and Simple Stories embellishments, and framed my photograph with a Pinkfresh Days of Splendor frame cut out from one of the collection's patterned papers. Then I added enamel dots for extra dimension.


My title is a mixture of Studio Tekturek mini alphas and Heidi Swapp gold alphas. I also added some Heidi Swapp Old School arrow stickers.

Oh! And I used some black Nuvo drops.

So I guess that's it. Thanks for looking, and don't forget to use my code Lars to save 20% off in the Paper Issues store.

Comments

  1. Love your layout! Thanks for joining the challenge this month at Scrap The Girls.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment