Hexagon Challenge 2-Page Scrapbook Layout

Today's scrapbook layout is one that I made for the November 1 challenge at The Studio Challenges. The challenge is to use hexagons on your page. 

So I actually made a two-page layout about my car getting totaled in a car accident at the beginning of the year. (If that didn't set the stage for 2020, I don't know what!)


The patterned background is from a Recollections paper pad, and I added patterned papers from Bella Blvd. I just loved the square cut-apart with the car key and the words "hello freedom" from an Bella Blvd collection because it so perfectly summed up my feeling about having to lose this car.

I hated this car, so having to get rid of it? FREEDOM.


I also pulled some car-themed travel stickers from my stash to accent the photos. And I punched out hexagons from the Bella Blvd patterned paper to use as embellishments.

The journaling spot is from Pretty Little Studio.


Thanks so much for looking! This was a pretty easy one to put together given how simple it is. But I've been saving these photos for far too long, and I just needed to get them down on the page.

Comments