Worm Friends Scrapbook Page + Process Video feat. Paper Issues

I am so excited to share another Paper Issues challenge layout. This time I actually have a process video for it, and I used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream collection. I am loving it so much, it has taken me far too long to actually cut into it.

I created this for the Scraplift Sunday from 10/4.


You can, of course, watch the process video for all the details of how I put together this layout, but real quick, the original layout by Cassie had rainbows and embellishment clusters that were all the same color of the rainbow. So that's what I tried to emulate here.


The CVS Daydream collection does include some really great die-cut words for making titles, but I really wanted a title that spoke more to what's happening in these pictures. During quarantine, my daughter became very fond of playing outside in the rain and finding our "wormy friends". So I grabbed my Bella Blvd Aria alphas in the color Pony and made my own title.


I loved how the patterned paper with the rainbows also had raindrops on it. So perfect for these rainy day photos! And I'm obsessed with that sequins mix.

Run, don't walk, over to the Paper Issues online store to get some Daydream of your very own, plus lots of other great scrappy goodies. And use my code Lars to save 20% off your entire order!



Comments