Paper Issues Sprinkle It With Love Scrapbook Challenge

This is a page that I created to satisfy some Scraptember prompts (mixed media and books), and it also happened to fit with the Paper Issues Sprinkle It With Love challenge. I sprinkled my layout with misting spray and sequins!


Pretty fun, huh? Whenever I use mixed media like this and combine a bunch of random embellishments, I'm always so happy with the results. 

I didn't take close-ups of this layout because at first, I didn't think I'd make this a blog post. But here it is! There's still time to play with the October challenges, but Sunday starts a whole new month of scrapbook challenges, so make sure you're part of the Facebook group to play along.

And use my code Lars to save 20% off your entire order in the Paper Issues store!

Comments