Paper Issues Patchwork Scrapbook Challenge

Today I'm sharing my take on the Paper Issues Patchwork challenge going on in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group.

When I think patchwork, I think quilt, and when I think quilt, I think lots of individual squares. So that's how I started this 12x12 layout.


My squares are a combination of patterned paper from Pink Paislee and Bella Blvd, along with photos that I cut way down. That was tough!

I also made this for a Scraptember prompt to use a long title. My title is a combination of Bella Blvd alpha stickers and two types of American Crafts Thickers.


To also meet the patchwork challenge, I used stitching. No, not real stitching. Just the Pretty Little Studio stitched stickers.


For the embellishments, I mixed and matched panda stickers from my stash with some Heidi Swapp Old School and Bella Blvd Squeeze the Day.

I actually had a lot of fun cutting the squares and figuring out the right placement of everything. Grid-style layouts are always a great starting point when you don't know what you want to do.

Thanks for looking, and don't forget, you can save 20% off on your Paper Issues order when you use code Lars.

Comments