Paper Issues 10/28 Scrapbook Sketch Challenge

There is a new sketch up in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group. Go check it out! It's such a unique design. Here is my take on it:


I used a lot of Jen Hadfield The Avenue on this layout, and mixed in some Heidi Swapp Old School stickers for accent. Then I finished things off with Nuvo drops in Peachy Keen.


This was definitely a challenging sketch to work with. It took some trial and error for me to get the positioning of my squares just right. But I'm happy with the way it turned out in the end. I loved scattering the embellishments all around.


The photo is of my daughter holding a bouquet of flowers that our grocery store gave us for free on Easter. How nice, right? 

That's about it from me. Thanks for looking! Don't forget to use my code Lars to save 20% off your order in the Paper Issues store!

Comments