Oh You Scrapbook Page feat. Paper Issues

There's a new sketch challenge up in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group. Here is my take on it using the new Cocoa Vanilla Studio Daydream collection.


I loved the triangle of photos from the original sketch, and I had three photos of my daughter on her birthday. The top two photos are from our dinner out at Red Robin (the last time we ate out inside a restaurant due to COVID-19), and the bottom photo is her at a play hour at our local kids' gym (which has not reopened since COVID-19).


I really liked the yellow/gold color of the striped patterned paper, but I wanted the photos to stand out a little more, so I used white gesso on the paper behind the photos. It softens the color of the background paper and allows a bit of mixed media on the page.

The title was created using the CVS Daydream die-cut words, and then I scattered that gorgeous sequins mix all around the title, as well as around the embellishment clusters that I created using the stickers, flair, and fabric hearts from the collection.

So if you don't have this collection yet, head over to the Paper Issues store and get it! It's so amazing! And you can save 20% off when you use my code Lars.


Comments