Metta Gluten Free Flour Review

Today I'm continuing my tour of the free samples I received from the online Nourished Festival. If you want to watch a recap of the show and all the products I got, there's a video up on my YouTube channel.


So today I'm talking about Metta Gluten Free Flour. This is an all-purpose gluten-free flour mix that you can pretty much use in whatever. It is free from gluten, dairy, corn, soy, nuts, egg, and GMOs.

I decided to use it to make apple cake with fresh apples that we picked from a local farm. The recipe called for 1 1/2 cups of flour, and I just did a 1:1 substitute of the Metta Gluten Free Flour.


Worked great! The cake was very tasty, and my husband (who claims to not like apple pie) really enjoyed the apple cake. It was kind of like a coffee cake. (Although, I wouldn't do the sweet drizzle on top next time, just FYI.)

You can find additional recipes at the Metta Gluten Free Flour website. All the recipes are gluten-free, obviously, and can be modified to be dairy- and egg-free.

The two-pound bag of flour is also resealable so that it's easy to keep it fresh.

I think that Metta Gluten Free Flour could be my new go-to flour substitute. Did you check them out at Nourished Festival? You can purchase your own Metta Gluten Free Flour direct from their website!

Comments