Fall Fashion Scrapbook Page feat. Challenge YOUrself

Welcome to another challenge from Challenge YOUrself! This month, we're being inspired by a fall color palette. You can check out the colors, see what the rest of the design team did, and get all the info on how to enter your take on the challenge right here.

And I've also got a process video to share with you for this layout.

I did my best to keep to the color scheme of blues, grays, and browns. But some oranges and reds made it's way in just because I really wanted to use those pieces on this layout. 

Does anyone else have a ready-to-go fall kit just sitting at their desk? Is it just me? I tend to take all the fall stuff that I have and put it together in one bag so that when I have fall photos to scrapbook I can just reach for the bag and see what I can use.


So you'll see a lot of random product on this layout from Fancy Pants Designs, Simple Stories, Heidi Swapp, and others. It's not all part of the same collection, but luckily, I made it all go together.


Another question: am I the only one who shops for a new Thanksgiving outfit? This was my outfit from last year. I already had black pants, but I went to Old Navy and got the cardigan and the shirt to wear with it. It became one of my go-to "nice" outfits. I just loved it!

So with that, don't forget to head to the Challenge YOUrself blog and enter your own scrapbook layout using the fall color palette. There's a great prize up for grabs this month!

Comments

Post a Comment