Urban Jungle Queen Scrapbook Page feat. Paper Issues

This month, I decided to play along with the Monochromatic Fanatic challenge in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group.  If you can't tell by the below photos, the color was purple.



I used the new Doodlebug Designs Sunshine Alphas in Lilac, Elle's Studio Chipboard Stars, one of the new Heidi Swapp Old School stickers as the journaling spot, and Shimelle Sparkle City Cardstock Shapes. 


Additional supplies include Kaisercraft and Shimmerz misting sprays, and a Cheeky Studio sequins mix. I'm not sure of the patterned paper manufacturers because the paper has been in my stash for so long.


This one took me awhile to put together, as I had to shift the design around several times before committing to something that pleased my eye - and hopefully yours, as well! There was a lot of adhering things down and then carefully peeling them back up once my brain decided that there was a better way of doing something. But all in all, it turned out well!

And now I can't wait to create a mixed media background using my new Vicki Boutin mixed media papers! Check out all the goodies I got in my Paper Issues Haul video.

And don't forget to use my code Lars to save 20% off when shopping for your own haul in the Paper Issues store!

Comments