The Climb Scrapbook Page

I just can't stay away from sketch challenges. I participated in The ScrapRoom's August sketch challenge this month. Here's what I came up with.



This sketch was perfect for these photos of my daughter climbing an inflatable slide at a classmate's birthday party earlier this year. This was the last birthday party we went to in 2020. Hard to even fathom that this was the same year.

I used Paige Evans Pink Paislee Bloom Street papers, Vicki Boutin washi tape, Doodlebug alphas, Elle's Studio chipboard embellishments, and Shimelle Glitter Girl on this layout. Don't you love how everything came together even though it's all from different collections?


I angled my photos so that one was lower than the other to mimic the climbing aspect of this layout. It looks like the photos are stairs that you have to climb up. Get it?


Very pleased with how this layout turned out. Thanks to The ScrapRoom for the inspiration and thanks to you for looking!

Comments