The Boo Bunch Scrapbook Page feat. Paper Issues

I've got another Paper Issues design team layout to share with you this month! This is based on the 8/19 sketch challenge going on in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group.

Here is the original sketch:


And here is how I interpreted the layout using a combination of Simple Stories Happy Haunting and Simple Stories Kate and Ash.

I actually went back in and added "The" in the title using some mini orange alphas. But I was too lazy to rephotograph the layout. So you'll just have to use your imagination.

The main alphas are old American Crafts Thickers. I also have some stickers on here from an old PhotoPlay collection.

I loved mixing these different collections to create a cohesive layout. I think one of my favorite things to do is mix collections. Stay tuned because I've got a Paper Issues Haul coming up, and I'll be mixing a lot of collections next month!

This is a photo from a Halloween party at our library last year. What do you guys think will happen to Halloween this year? Will there be a way to social distance trick-or-treating? Anybody have any ideas? 

While you're trying to figure that out, make sure to use my code Lars to save 20% off in the Paper Issues shop. Check out all the new goodies, as well as some fun and festive Halloween papers and embellishments to help you document Halloween however you end up celebrating!

Comments