Sunny Day Scrapbook Page

Today's layout is one I just made for fun. I found this photo of me at Sesame Workshop last March and realized that I needed to scrapbook it and get it into my March album! Whoops!

At last year's Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, I had found a Cookie Monster patterned paper sheet, so I knew that was going to be my base for this Sesame Street-themed layout.


I added some Pebbles Live Life Happy, Simple Stories, Amy Tangerine, Pinkfresh, Elle's Studio, and Shimelle for my embellishments. The title is a combination of two Simple Stories alpha phrases, and I chose it because of the beginning of the Sesame Street theme song: "Sunny day, sweeping the clouds away..."


I've also got some Pebbles and Echo Park patterned papers on here.


This layout came together very quickly, which isn't unusual for me. Sometimes I think I'm the fastest scrapbooker ever! Ha ha! And if you want to see just how fast it takes me to complete a layout, you should come join me in my next Paper Issues LIVE scrap that is taking place on Saturday, August 29 at 2 p.m. EST.

Thanks for looking!

Comments