Day & Night In Chi-Town Scrapbook Page - Stick It Down Guest Designer

So, in case you missed it, I am the August two-page guest designer at the Stick It Down challenge blog! Here's what I created using this month's sketch. You can see how I put it all together in this process video.

As you saw yesterday when I also scrapbooked photos from this same vacation, I had a lot of older travel-themed product in my stash. So that's what I pulled for this spread. I liked having one patterned paper going across both sides of the layout, and I absolutely loved having three photos on one page and two on the other with something larger in between the two photos drawing your eye to whatever it was: title, journaling, etc.


In my case, I used a 3x4 cut apart, added a transparent sticker, and then journaled at the top. I also created a few small embellishment clusters at the bottom and top of each page. I love it when elements stretch across the page, like my border strip at the very top.


So that's what I created for this month's double-page sketch. What will you create? They also have card and single-page challenges, so try your hand at those, too! Maybe you'll be the next guest designer!

Comments