Scootering Scrapbook Page feat. Paper Issues

Earlier this month, I hosted a LIVE scrap in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group. If you missed it, head over and watch the replay! And mark your calendars for Saturday, August 29 at 2 p.m. EST because that's when I'll be doing another LIVE scrap! 

In the meantime, here is the layout I created during my LIVE. It was inspired by the 8/5 sketch challenge in the Paper Issues FB group.


I mixed collections: Pink Paislee Bloom Street, Pebbles Live Life Happy, and PhotoPlay Let's Stay Home. To create the pattern of circles at the bottom, I punched circles with two different-sized circle punches.


I also added some Elle's Studio labels and chipboard stars, as well as orange pom-pom fringe from the June Paper Issues kit. The other embellishments are from the Pebbles Live Life Happy icon ephemera pack. My title is Bella Blvd. Florence alphas.

Thanks so much for looking! I hope to see you in the Paper Issues Friends and Fans Facebook group some time soon!

And don't forget to use my code Lars to save 20% in the Paper Issues store, where you can find all the goodies I used on this layout and more!

Comments