Mini Break Scrapbook Page - Challenge YOUrself

Welcome to another challenge at Challenge YOUrself! It's still summer, and even though you might not be vacationing this year, maybe you still have some vacation photos from years past or maybe you want to create a page about your "new normal" vacation of 2020. 

Have you guessed what the August theme is? VACATION! And you must make sure you include YOU in your photos. 

Here's my take, and you can find out more about it in my process video.



I had a bunch of old travel-themed products in my stash, so I pulled them all to make this layout of me in Chicago last fall. My husband went with me, but he doesn't like having his picture taken. Luckily, he usually has no problem taking a photo of me, as evidenced by the first picture, and I am always willing to take a selfie of myself, like in the second photo.



And just in case you missed that the theme is VACATION, I included a vellum overlay with the definition of the word "vacation" on it.



Like I said, this page is just a hodge-podge of old product - Simple Stories, October Afternoon, Crate Paper. It felt good to use up old stuff from my stash, and I love the design I created. 

Now it's your turn! Head to the Challenge YOUrself blog for information on how to enter and see what the rest of the design team created. Good luck!

Comments

  1. GenialπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    I like very much your page , congrats, hugs from Chile πŸ’πŸ˜Š

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment