Lazy Days Scrapbook Page feat. Paper Issues

One of the new challenges this month in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group is called Let's Get Strip Faced, and your challenge, should you choose to accept, is to use paper strips on your layout! Any way! Any how! 



This is how I interpreted the challenge, and you can find more details for this layout in my scrapbook process video.


My paper got a little wonky because I did some mixed media in the background, which doesn't show up all too well in this photo, but I swear it's there. Then I used paper strips from the PhotoPlay Stay Home collection to border the top and bottom of the page, as well as go in between my photos.


Additional elements include Carta Bella Family Game Night Chipboard Stickers, Amy Tangerine Paper Bows, Simple Stories word phrases (also kind of strips), and Shimmerz Glorious Day misting spray.

I hope you'll join us this month for a chance and winning some fabulous prizes! And don't forget to use my code Lars to save 20% when shopping the Paper Issues store. You can find some of the products I used on this layout and more!

Comments